Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living?

• 04-08-2009 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Hi guys...
    I posted this in the Accom thrad but its not getting much of a reply.
    Any help please?
    Thanks
    Whats ths story with getting accomodation in Milford Grange?
    Just search on daft is it?

Or is it too early yet?
    Is there any way of knowing if you'll be sharing with 1st years or not?
    Im a mature going back and im neither going living a quiet monks life nor living in a kip. Someplace in the middle would be lovely

Any idea on prices for Milfird Grange?
    If i remember correctly El Dorado was about as close to the side gate of UL as you can get? Can someone refresh me on the names of the lanes in Milford?

I basically want to get one as close to the side gate of UL as possible.

Do any of the houses there have broadband in them? Or would you have to go with 3 mobile etc?

Thanks
    Sorry for all the q's

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hey slemons

You added it six hours ago(edit: aha, no, it was Saturday, apologies, I only counted the hours since the hour timestamp). We keep the accommodation threads corralled into one for a reason (otherwise they'll take over the forum a few times a year and there's already a student accommodation forum).

I'll answer your questions in the accommodation thread tomorrow if no-one else does.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement