Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

advert help. child running though red sheets.

• 04-08-2009 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

does anyone remember this kinda werid advert. There was a of a kid (i think asian) running around red sheets.then finding something in basket and playing with it. and i think nice music in the background. It was a dream like sequence.

im thinking it was a vodaphone ad. but i really cant remember as you could not tell till they put up a logo at the end what the advert was....

really appreciate the genius of one of you guys if you can remember.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Here ya go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭musicmonky

unbeliveable.... 4 minutes....
    boards should be the new google.

I spend nearly a hour trying to put the right words into google got nowhere. it was the cherries and it was 3. i thought it was vodaphone because of all the red things.
    so much for advertising puting the product in your brain.

thanks chatterpillar.. great find and the name made me laugh as well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Glad to be of assistance, I've the music from it stuck in my head now! :(

Advertisement