Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting microsoft points

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 tommylaws

whats is laser?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

A laser card is a card similar to a credit card except the money is taken right out of your bank account as youmake tranactions, so its essentially a debit card.

Just checked there google checkout doesnt seem to accept laser so that rules Live-codes out anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭noodlesmcfilthy

Livecodes is a great site, completely safe.. the only problems I ran into was the huge delays with the Google checkout. The customer support at livecodes was extremely helpful though.. best online support I've seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,967 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

went with Livecodes there yesterday bought 4200 points came out around 36 euros the second I hit the google pay button I had the email with the scanned card with the points code, as usual check your spam/junk mail folder if it doesn't appear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

Got this email from live-codes.com yesterday
    Hi everyone, we hope you all have had a pleasant weekend. Just a quick e-mail to let you know that from the 1st September we will be a VAT registered company, this of course means we need to charge VAT on all our products.

We are trying our very best to keep our prices as low as possible when we charge VAT, you may however find that several of our products will increase in price very slightly. Some of our products will stay the same price, i'm sure most of you will be happy to hear that our 2100 MS Points is one of them.

Please bear with us from tomorrow evening, we may be low on stock. If you require anything (especially points) please make sure you get them early on to avoid disappointment. We will however upload the new stock at midnight.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your ongoing support and we hope to supply you with many more codes in the future.

Thanks
    www.Live-Codes.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,967 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

forgot to mention if you put the code AVFORUMS in you save approx 75pence on your purchase from live-codes

Grrrrr
    Wish i had a credit card and not a stupid debit card!!!

Davie89 wrote: »
    Grrrrr
    Wish i had a credit card and not a stupid debit card!!!
    why? u can use visa debit cards on there

tommylaws wrote: »
    why? u can use visa debit cards on there

its not a visa debit card i have tough, its a laser, slightly different and they dont accept them as a form of payment.

ditch your bank and get a "normal" card :pac:

• Advertisement

Haha that is a possible solution dont tink i could afford to have a proper credit card tough just to buy microsoft points, id run into too much debt.

is there really a big difference between buyin online and buyin in a store like game etc?

Or is it just a matter of a euro or two?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,220 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

GAME and GameStop both sell 2100 points for €21.99. Live-Codes is £16.99, about €19-€20 after currency conversion and card charges. So, yeah, only a couple of euro in it.

If anyone's willing to wait for delivery, SentIt have 2100 cards for £15.89. Unlike the rest of The Hut group, they don't charge for shipping to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭pukeohontas

i just ordered from live codes, and I got my working code within 5 minutes. Recommended :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Ordered Xbox live there from live codes.Got receipt but no codes yet..Bout a hour ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Julez wrote: »
    I've been through a few different 'companies' trying to get gaming points and this is by far the best, always delivered right away. Pay with google checkout
    http://www.gamepointsnow.co.uk/microsoft-points?gclid=CJjtjpSjupwCFYYU4wod3Eyxng
    I'd agree about GamePointsNow - they've always been prompt with delivery (you get an e-mail with the scan of the card with the Live Code / gold membership. I've never had to wait longer than a half an hour for my code.

Also, if you enter the voucher code "NTSC-UK" you get 50p off the price of a purchase. Yeah yeah - I know it's not much but as major retailer would have us believe 'every little helps' :)

Advertisement