Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ehhhhhh???

Options
  • 04-08-2009 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭

Why am I still banned from the Gigs and Events Forum?
    Post edited by Shield on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Hi Cheeky_gal :)

Did you PM the moderator?

You should do that first.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Probably best to ask the mod and if youre set on starting a thread start it in the helpdesk forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Sorry but can someone please tell me who the mod of the Gigs & Events forum is? I've tried looking but I can't find who it is. Thanks

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Log out, view the forum as a guest, mods are listed at the bottom of the page.

f®eak s©enery, Kali, lordgoat, Lucutus, Karl Hungus

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Probably was a ban set before the new system. Though I seem to recall a Feedback thread from the OP about the ban, thought it was perm over the whole MCD thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You now know the why, and what to do :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement