Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

outlook for office email

• 04-08-2009 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

hi all,

need to set up the email in our office. there is 2 computers and the other guy here wants the email set up on both machines. we are using microsoft outlook 2003 on both machines. is there a way of setting up the email so that we can both get new emails at the same time? I know I could just set up the accounts on both computers, but can it be done so that we'll both be able to see whats come in, whats been responded to etc.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Use Imap instead of pop if your email server supports it (most should).
    I assume you do NOT have an exchange server.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭jrochie

no dont have our own exchange server.
    Imap is enabled alright so setting that up now, having trouble sending email but may have the wrong settings so clarifying that now

Advertisement