Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-allergy mattress covers

Options
  • 04-08-2009 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for somewhere that sells those anti-allergy mattress covers in Dublin. I've tried Dunnes and Arnotts but they don't seem to have the ones that cover the whole mattress completely and zip up (which is the type I need).

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

You could try Michael Guineys on Talbot St. I'm not 100% sure if they do them but they have all kinds of bedding, I'd say they'd have them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

cosmic wrote: »
    You could try Michael Guineys on Talbot St. I'm not 100% sure if they do them but they have all kinds of bedding, I'd say they'd have them.

Thanks. I should have thought of Guiney's myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Years ago we bought them from Fannin's at the corner of Kevin Street & Redmond's Hill. It's gone now but a similar business - O'Hara's Pharmacy & Medical Supply - is now in the same premises. They might be worth a call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Gyalist wrote: »
    Years ago we bought them from Fannin's at the corner of Kevin Street & Redmond's Hill. It's gone now but a similar business - O'Hara's Pharmacy & Medical Supply - is now in the same premises. They might be worth a call.

Cheers. I'll give them a shot too when I get a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

could also try Murray's pharmacy at the top of Talbot St. where it meets Gardiner St.

• Advertisement
Advertisement