Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tom Hogan's stock up for grabs at 11AM on 15th August.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,481 ✭✭✭finbarrk

There will definately be bargains as I presume everything has to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭croker95

finbarrk wrote: »
    There will definately be bargains as I presume everything has to go.

Bargains ? Maybe, maybe not. A lot of people (including myself) have had an eye out for this particular auction.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

croker95 wrote: »
    Bargains ? Maybe, maybe not. A lot of people (including myself) have had an eye out for this particular auction.....
    Anyone in the trade from town will be at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Anyone in the trade from town will be at it.

If the highest bidder is a trader then they will be sold at a low price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭fergusman

croker95 wrote: »

I would tend to agree with you its such a high profile auction it will probably attract more attention than your average which should push up prices slightly but there are a lot of cars for sale.

I like the porsche 911 and the A4 cabrio but dont think my chequebook will bounce that high!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭999/112

Anybody posting here go to the auction yesterday? Any bargains to be had?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭croker95

There's a thread on it here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055651356

Mostly cars went for big prices with very few bargains to be had. High profile auction brought out the "bargain hunters" in their droves..

Advertisement