Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal in Ireland and Elitist cancer

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1249425878/Rocker_Gets_His_Skull_Pounded_Into_The_Pavement

It would seem this is a global problem, not just one particular to Ireland :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

QOTSA90 wrote: »
    http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1249425878/Rocker_Gets_His_Skull_Pounded_Into_The_Pavement

It would seem this is a global problem, not just one particular to Ireland :P

holy ****, he got the **** kicked outa him.:eek: why didnt somebody stop it, thats how people get killed:(

I like the lesbian massage video;)

Undergod wrote: »
    You took me awrong. I said: If someone needs to be told that beating up people for their taste in music is retarded, then they're not even worth the bother.

fair enough:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

The Dublin Metal scene is particularly rife with elitist ****e. I definitely don't approve of it.

I'm 100% pro-elitism TBH; at least you know where you stand with an elitist, and at least you know an elitist cares.

*edit*

I'm 100% against violence though, obviously...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Trendkill97

kona wrote: »

I ****ing hate Emo music....I dont feel the need to abuse a 17 year old girl.

The fact that you cross-reference Emo music with 17 year old girls says it all haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

From being a metaller when I was younger, and learning all my guitar through metal music, I can safely say that metal musicians or a good whack of them are musical snobs. I was one.

Metal was great for learning technique, rhythm and timing, but most had this silly attitude that anything that didn't shred was rubbish.

Not all, but a good lot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭fligedlyflick

that chap in the video reckoned that the new stuff from metallica is superior to their first 4 albums, got away lightly if you ask me... LOL

The fact that you cross-reference Emo music with 17 year old girls says it all haha

It was taken from a incident at metallica.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭DoireNod

kona wrote: »
    Also people bragging that they were pelting their fans with food? just because they are "Emo"?
    So what if a girl wants to ride synister gates? just because your jealous that the guy you think looks a bit gay, can get more women that you doesnt give you the right to assault her with bananas!
    I saw people throwing bananas at stewards...

Damn emo stewards!

I hate the metal-heads that think that since I don't have long greasy hair and I don't dress like them, I can't be into metal. Clowns.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Just be grateful that this forum doesn't have interlopers from ANUS.com, they're bring musical elitism to a whole new level.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Trendkill97

DoireNod wrote: »
    I saw people throwing bananas at stewards...

who could that have been? :D

Advertisement