Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manor Properties - deposits back ?

Options
  • 04-08-2009 12:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi guys,

I lived in Manor 2 last year, which was run by Manor Properties and am getting quite worried as I have yet to get my €400 deposit back off them, I moved out in May!

I have rang them countless times over the summer and the most recent time I was told that, I would be "bumbed up the list" and I should recieve it in the next few days, im still waiting!

Has anybody eles had this problem, or how long did it take you go get your deposit back? I have spoke to a few other students that lived in manor 2 and they are having the same problem.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Queev18

Was renting a house off them last year..private accomodation! It took 8 weeks to get the deposit back..basically went in and said they would be receiving a letter from my soilicitor if the money was not refunded back asap..house was left in perfect condition and people had alreday moved in like..never again

Advertisement