Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tesco beer

• 04-08-2009 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭

I don't know if this qualifies as a ba but i saw tesco beer for 48 cents for 400ml. Don't know what its like

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I'm there
    will report back on quality
    God speed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭RLJ

Trilla wrote: »
    I'm there
    will report back on quality
    Do please would be interested to know what its like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭teddy_303

any report from quality control department gents?:cool:
    In fairness, it has gotta be akin to dirty dishwater. I got beer there last week which cost well
    in excess of this urine sample, and it tasted like a female skangers cum squirt.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

Are these the ones youre talking about?
    009975.jpg

Got one of these before just to try out!

Not worth it. Just really watered down lager is what it tasted like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It's probably just not beer, like part beer - mostly lemonade, or some sh1t like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,345 ✭✭✭highdef

It's 2%, FFS :eek: No wonder it tastes watered down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

highdef wrote: »
    It's 2%, FFS :eek: No wonder it tastes watered down!

Jaysus, You'd be better off drinking Club Shandy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭RLJ

009975.jpg

Are these the ones youre talking about?
    yes that is the one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

*shudder*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Not even 500ml and its only 2%. Tried it for the laugh last week, not even worth the 48c. As others have said, just tastes like water with a slight lager flavour

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

worst.bargain alert.ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭allimac

Could be handy to have a few cans around if you have guests that don't know when to go home.:)Tell them this is all thats left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Saw this the other day, how desperate would you have to be?!

edit: To contribute a BA, Tesco have all the flavours of Koppaberg in 500ml bottles for €2, and 4 cans of pear Koppaberg for €6. Saw this in Athlone, and Merrion Dublin.
    Dunnes have the bottles offer on too, in Briarhill Galway anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭rh555

Yeah only try this stuff at your own risk. You may lose the will to live after you had a can of this stuff. Calling this 'beep' beer should be false advertisement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

As head barman in residence of BGRHs Yore Ma's, I would implore all right minded individuals to keep well away from this abomination. 2% I have tasted stronger winegums!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭teddy_303

Not to worry. The search continues....:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

rh555 wrote: »
    Yeah only try this stuff at your own risk.
    Have you had it, is it actually bad tasting or just watered down?

You all realise that most commercial beers are watered down right? i.e. guinness, heineken etc are all brewed to higher % and then watered down afterwards, so most of you are already drinking watery sh!te.

I was abroad once and all they had was 1.5-2% beers at a function, it was actually great, I drank all day, I am a heavy drinker anyway and I was lashing these down. The locals couldn't believe my capacity as most did not drink much, I had a queue of them at one stage since the tradition was to clink glasses and knock it back, most people had just little bits in the end for this but the waiters got pissed off with me and I was knocking back pretty full ones. I got pissed no problem but it is so weak that it is hard to get TOO pissed. Woke up totally fine too since I was so hydrated.

Advertisement