Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Replacement Window wanted

• 04-08-2009 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi
    I am having great trouble finding a replacement window for a 94 euramobil it is a big 1330 by 630 size including the frame.

If anyone knows where I might get one preferably secondhand can you let me know.
    Email mccathal@eircom.net

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 boardsiebob

came across these campingshop.it . They seem to have a great range of replacement windows. I myself am in a conversion at the moment but haven't ordered from this shop as it is in Italy and delivery is too pricey. But you can always get a quote to check it out.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dockeydoo

Thanks for the help. Italy is too far away and can't risk the transportations. Trying Oleary motorhomes in UK at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭liv491

What make is the window ? is there any writing or markings on it anywhere ? where did you take the measurements from ?

Its a Seitz Berkholz window curves out.
    Sizes
    Outside of window frame (including the white part) is 1330mm by 630mm
    Window itself is 1265mm by 545mm
    The window opening inside frame edge to edge is 1280mm by 550mm

Code on window is Brkholz 28,D512 PMMA Seitz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

for example:

http://www.obrienscamping.co.uk/Seitz.htm

google throws up lots more

• Advertisement

Yes I have looked at that site. However this is an older camper its a 94 euramobil and I don't think the new ones fit right I am told. I may be wrong. I was wondering if there was any breakers for campers where I might get a second hand one.
    Thanks
    Cathal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭sunchaser

dockeydoo wrote: »
    Hi
    I am having great trouble finding a replacement window for a 94 euramobil it is a big 1330 by 630 size including the frame.

If anyone knows where I might get one preferably secondhand can you let me know.
    Email mccathal@eircom.net

Many thanks

Try this number if you have pts of the old window. They can make replacement windows in Ireland. Hope number is still in use.
    Best of luck with your search
    087-2679366

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

There are some windows out of a caravan or camper on donedeal.ie long shot but you could get lucky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

I purchased a Seitz window from http://www.gwcaravans.co.uk/ in the UK some time ago. They are caravan breakers and very helpful with a huge supply of windows.
    Unfortunately when the window had arrived UPS had managed to put a big crack in it.

Thanks a million phoned the Number (it is still working) Said he can do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 dbkel

tt

Advertisement