Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching Accounts

Options
  • 04-08-2009 1:27pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After TSB annoncing they are hiking their interst rates for home loans I'm switching my account.

I currently have a TSB bank account and BOI credit card. Ideally I'd like to switch both on one bank.

One with free day to day banking would be the best

Who are the best/safest bank to go with these days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Well halifax and ulster bank are probably the best regarding fees and charges. They have free banking, halifax hasnt been a problem for me and has the visa debit card, but ulster bank are now launching the same, only 2 banks in the roi doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

I love my NIB "Freebank" account, but their branch network is limited if this is an issue for you...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Its very rare I'm in a branch

Advertisement