Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for BER in Limerick/Tipperary

Options
  • 04-08-2009 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

Hope it's OK to ask this here.
    I need a BER for an old derelict cottage.
    Before and after.

If interested please PM me for details.
    I'll be on hols from 6 AUg. 09 until 13 Aug. 09.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

Your post is outside the forum Character,

"Any threads naming specific companies/traders will be deleted. Exceptions to this will be at the moderators' discretion."
    "Any thread/post that is used to advertise, pimp or recommend any person or business will be deleted and the poster will be banned indefinitely."
    "Do not advertise any commercial activity on this site. This will lead to an immediate ban, the duration of which is at the moderators discretion".

I advise you to remove or edit it before a Mod see's it. ;) (hope i'm right now)

Try Searching Online for an assessor at www.sei.ie/ber

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Thanks for advice.

I don't see how my post is in breach of Forum charter as I am seeking services not offering services.

However, in view of what you said I have tried to delete post but can't find way to do that. I'll see if I can contact mods for advice.

as you say, I can probably just as easily get a BER assesor from SEI list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

Best ask Sydthebeat when he's on.. I just don't wanna see you banned :)

• Subscribers Posts: 41,644 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

I think ill let this one stand (subject to the other mods approval of course)...

once all recommendations / inquires are made by pm, it should be ok...

Advertisement