Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Dentist Reviews??

Options
  • 04-08-2009 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

hello people,
    well,its like this,my old dentist has retired n i need to see a new one in the area. anyone got any recomendations or reviews on any locally???
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Go North!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭LEGEND24

Go North!

why do ye reckon go north? are there no decent ones around town then?

Well I suppose for regular dental work stay local but for anything costly go North ie Root canal treatment...cap's etc etc was quoted 850 for a root canal...got it for 300 Sterling in Newry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭LEGEND24

Well I suppose for regular dental work stay local but for anything costly go North ie Root canal treatment...cap's etc etc was quoted 850 for a root canal...got it for 300 Sterling in Newry :)

u recomend any names then in newry?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

got a root canal from cormac reynolds. Nice bloke, but after he mutliated my tooth and face he had the balls to ask for 500 quid.

Its like being kicked in the nuts and then someone asking for your money,

• Advertisement

I'll dig out the name/number later on peeps

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    got a root canal from cormac reynolds. Nice bloke, but after he mutliated my tooth and face he had the balls to ask for 500 quid.

Its like being kicked in the nuts and then someone asking for your money,

I've gone to him for years and he's great. I can't recommend him enough. Be prepared for the cost though. I got 3 cavities removed, cost over 500.

fh041205 wrote: »
    I've gone to him for years and he's great. I can't recommend him enough. Be prepared for the cost though. I got 3 cavities removed, cost over 500.

Yeah he is very good, i dunno what hurts more, the drill, or the bill!!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭bottomdog

I used Cormac Mc Namara on Fair Street.......excellent dentist..young modern and gentle:D

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

bottomdog wrote: »
    I used Cormac Mc Namara on Fair Street.......excellent dentist..young modern and gentle:D

Yep I go to Cormac as well, recommended, though not sure what you mean by gentle:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 RAF

Do not come any near the guy from Wheaton Hall!
    I say this from the very poor experience with him - VERY, i mean VERY poor work quality

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

RAF wrote: »
    I say this from the very poor experience with him - VERY, i mean VERY poor work quality

Who is he? And what went wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭louth87

I was in a similar situation, had always gone to Edward Murphy on Fair st until he retired abt 18 months ago and now go to Cormac Reynolds, who is quite expensive but very friendly and helpful

RAF wrote: »

I went to that gimp to get my teeth capped, 3 of them, had to get them done twice as they fell out within a week. still charged me full price for all visits. Never again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I'd recommend Cormac Reynolds, He's a good dentist and a nice guy.

Advertisement