Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United allocation at the Lane

Options
  • 04-08-2009 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Just reading on the website that the the allocation for Utd fans has changed and therefore blocks 45/46/47 are available to Spurs fans. Why is this ? Does this indicate that the allocation has increased or decreased ? United I assume would always take there full allocation, does this mean that they will be based entirely in the Lower Tier ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Thats strange alright. I am in 44 and was looking forward to a bit of banter with the mancs. Wonder if it is just for this game or all games. Perhaps with the increase of season ticket numbers they have reduced away allocations in order to leave same numbers available for members? Just a guess btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

It's to do with them standing at away games persistently, not sure if it's a league wide thing but it's on council orders at the Lane IIRC.

Well that clears that up.

You over for Liverpool Ronan? I'll be there with the missus and youngfella. We are in London for a few days from Friday. Prob pop into the coach for a few before hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

It's to do with them standing at away games persistently, not sure if it's a league wide thing but it's on council orders at the Lane IIRC.

So has there allocation been reduced ?

Hatch99 wrote: »
    So has there allocation been reduced ?

Yes, they only get about 1900 tickets. Thought that was clear, sorry for confusion.

• Advertisement

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Well that clears that up.

You over for Liverpool Ronan? I'll be there with the missus and youngfella. We are in London for a few days from Friday. Prob pop into the coach for a few before hand.

No mate, will be in Estonia for a mate's wedding, Shane is having my ticket instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Yes, they only get about 1900 tickets. Thought that was clear, sorry for confusion.

Bit silly really. There not the only set of fans that stand constantly at games :rolleyes:

No mate, will be in Estonia for a mate's wedding, Shane is having my ticket instead.

Good stuff, enjoy the wedding mate, heard its a good spot. I'll keep an eye out for Shane in coach. Only scouse and manc games for me as missus is due on 8 Oct so wont be able to travel for at least a few weeks after that:D

Advertisement