Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamster cage question

Options
  • 04-08-2009 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭

Just wondering, i have a cage that was used for a regular syrian hamster at home now we have a new cage i was thinking about getting two dwarf hamsters for the old cage it is large enough for two but not sure it would be suitable I.e bars too far apart etc. The bars are a between 1/4 of an inch and 1/2 an inch apart. Would there be any chance the wee hammies would escape through the bars? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Its hard to know - the little divvils spend most of their lives trying to escape. If it looks like they'll fit, then they'll fit...

'c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Irish eye's

i'm thinking of buying a hamster for my 3yr old daughter as she loves pets but i don't want to get a cat or dog because she has asthma,do any of you think it is a good idea??
    Have anyone of you owned a hamster and has asthma and had no reaction from it??:):)

Advertisement