Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear lobe stretching

Options
  • 04-08-2009 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

I've sorta came round to the idea of stretching after a long time haterid of it.I wouldn't mind stretching my lobes but don't want to go to big,I'd say 5mm would be my cut off point but even at that I'd nearly stick at 3mm.

That's all fine and dandy but can you get 2-3mm tunnels?

Thanks in advance.:D

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Yes you can. I bought mine in Wildcat years ago. You can get them in any decent piercing place or online - I'm sure Will would get great pleasure in telling you which places to shop at (Bodyartforms.com, onetribe.nu) :)

Btw, I always said I wouldn't go beyond 3mm... I'm now at 10mm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

I started mine at a 5 a few years ago, you'll most likely find its not big enough after a while. Right now 5mm might sound like a large enough hole to have in your ear, with an average type tunnel in its about enough to slide a bic biro insert through it. Not much at all really. If i were you I'd start on the 5's and see how you feel, 2-3mm tunnels I dont really see the point in. No one will be able to see you've got a flesh tunnel with 2-3 mm's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Was recently thinking about stretching my lugs, only have normal sized gunned ear holes. whats the best way to start off? actually what size are normal ear holes, 18? 20?

thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

uhm most standard ear lobes are either 1.2mm or 1.6mm, which i think is 14gauge and 16 gauge respectively

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

hmmm.. ok thankies will! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Will wrote: »
    uhm most standard ear lobes are either 1.2mm or 1.6mm, which i think is 14gauge and 16 gauge respectively
    You are correct sir!

Advertisement