Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 04-08-2009 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm going into 2nd year arts, and my module registration starts on the 21st August. Just wondering if anyone knows what time it starts on that day.
    There are a few modules that I want which'll probably be in high demand, so I want to get in early!
    Am I imagining it, or was it about 6am last year?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

im the same, going into 2nd year

just wondering when can we start paying our fees...is it on the 21st or is it a date before then?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

All of us got an e-mail sent to us this morning from Joe Brady aka Head Honcho of Arts.Check your UCD Connect thingys for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

Could anyone confirm for me if Arts stage 2 and Psychology stage 2 both start registration at the same time?

I'm in Arts but got Psychology as a minor so don't know if I register at different times for the different schools...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

samsamson wrote: »
    Could anyone confirm for me if Arts stage 2 and Psychology stage 2 both start registration at the same time?

I'm in Arts but got Psychology as a minor so don't know if I register at different times for the different schools...

No you would register for both at the same time.

As an aside, we are limited to selecting from levels 1, 2 and 3 as undergrads, is that correct?

Level 4 is masters and level 5 is phd?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

pithater1 wrote: »

As an aside, we are limited to selecting from levels 1, 2 and 3 as undergrads, is that correct?

Level 4 is masters and level 5 is phd?

Somewhere on the site, on teh registration details page, there should be something outlining how many credits from each stage you must do to complete your degree. For Arts, think its 80 Level 1, 60 Level 2, and 40 Level 3 minimum, although read through it.

http://www.ucd.ie/acshs/registration09.html

Its on that page, gives all the details(first link).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

pithater1 wrote: »

Any idea if all the 'real' psychology students (those not in Arts) will be registering at the same time as Arts students?

Just thinking that if they register on say, the 20th, then I stand little chance of getting into the modules I want!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Mushy wrote: »
    Somewhere on the site, on teh registration details page, there should be something outlining how many credits from each stage you must do to complete your degree. For Arts, think its 80 Level 1, 60 Level 2, and 40 Level 3 minimum, although read through it.

http://www.ucd.ie/acshs/registration09.html

Its on that page, gives all the details(first link).

Yeah think I've got a fair handle on all that, I was wondering about the level 4 courses because I've found an interesting looking level 4 politics module thats worth 10 credits and would like to know if i can actually do this module.

Advertisement