Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-alcohol related dates in Dublin

Options
  • 04-08-2009 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭

Hello, could anyone suggestion things to do and places to see, in a non-drinking context whilst in the company of an attractive lady?

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Scrambled egg

Dublin Sight seeing tour .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Hello, could anyone suggestion things to do and places to see, in a non-drinking context whilst in the company of an attractive lady?

Coffee shops - good for a getting to know you chat. Some great ones about the city centre.
    Galleries and Museums - show her how cultured you are.
    Viking Splash Tour - show her you can roar at people on the street whilst wearing a funny hat.

On a side note - did anyone else read the thread title as 'Non-alcohol related deaths in Dublin'?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    On a side note - did anyone else read the thread title as 'Non-alcohol related deaths in Dublin'?
    :D Sorry, no. But I thought of those dates you can eat:o

Re the question of OP: How about a walk through parks like Iveagh Gardens or Merrion Square (not overcrowded)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

All good, thanks. Could you specify some coffee shops? And the galleries/museums, the less known ones I suppose, I know the national ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭glanman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

The zoo could be an idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭aonfocaleile

Bowling
    City bus tour
    Visit to Kilmainham Gaol followed by coffee in the museum of modern art across the road
    Trip on the dart to Howth + walk on the pier or Malahide + visit to farmers market when its on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

Any comedy nights giggles = happy lady

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

[QUOTE=

On a side note - did anyone else read the thread title as 'Non-alcohol related deaths in Dublin'?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I had to read the title thread a couple of times to make sure:)

Thanks, keep em comin!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Ghost bus tour.
    Theatre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

If you don't mind getting wet, this is good craic

www.seasafari.ie

This is fantastic, thanks.

Keep it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

OP have you got a lady in mind cos these suggestions sound like great fun and I'm free!!! :D

35notout wrote: »
    OP have you got a lady in mind cos these suggestions sound like great fun and I'm free!!! :D

I'm afraid I do, but sure if it doesn't work out I will gladly bring you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Botticelli's Italian icecream parlour in temple bar. Just grab a few napkins cos it can get messy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

There is a tea house that is open until 11 on Ormond Quay.

Or how about a ballroom dancing or salsa lesson?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭glanman

IFI cinema on temple bar show decent interesting films.

A trip to 40 foot diving/swimming area in Killeny is a good call too, very cool place even better when the seas rough. Go swimming if you want(when calm), very cold, but good for just a walk and looking out on dublin bay too!

But trust me on the cake house, really classy, a gem, and worth finding, it'll take a bit of figuring out where it actually is:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

+1 for the tea garden.

Is it possible to export threads?

:D

• Advertisement

Any decent cafés or restaurants for a lunch near Phoenix Park?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

Advertisement