Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where to find a list of area landline numbers by region?

• 04-08-2009 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hi all,

I'm looking to source a full list of regional Irish telephone numbers, to the nearest and best geographical detail as possible.

i.e.
    01-454*** Dublin 8
    01-4960** Main Street, Rathmines
    065-68**** Ennis, Co. Clare

Anyone have any ideas where I might find it?

Thanks in advance
    SD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

stelydave wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm looking to source a full list of regional Irish telephone numbers, to the nearest and best geographical detail as possible.

i.e.
    01-454*** Dublin 8
    01-4960** Main Street, Rathmines
    065-68**** Ennis, Co. Clare

Anyone have any ideas where I might find it?

Thanks in advance
    SD
    It might be a bit more difficult that you think. I used to have an 01-825xxxx number a few years ago and I got rid of it for a year and it came back as 01-802xxxx so I'm not too sure how it will work out for you. Can I ask what you need the details for? The link is a start anyway.

http://www.eircomphonebook.ie/static/white/help_dc_irl.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 stelydave

Thanks for the quick reply. I have seen this level of detail alright but was hoping to get more specific on the location. It is probably something that is available to those in the industry and if anyone has access it would be greatly appreciated. I was asked get it for locating the source of incoming calls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 stelydave

Thank you both for the help. Should be enough here to pass on. Appreciate the efforts.

Advertisement