Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Kitten(Cork area)

Options
  • 04-08-2009 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hey guys
    I wish to adopt a kitten,was wondering does anyone know someone who might have some for sale?preferable neutered and female but not important.Also ginger kitten prefered.any help is much appreciatted.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

If you go to the top into animal welfare thread there are kittens in there looking for homes. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Johndman

hey thanks,hopefully i find one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 guinneybella

Hi - I found a little chocolate brown kitten on the weekend - which I think is female. She is an absolute darling little thing who loves playing and is extremely affectionate.I am trying to locate if anyone is looking for this kitten but yet have been unsuccessful and as I live in an apartment with no garden and I am rarely at home, it simply would not be fair to keep this kitten.If you are still looking and/or would be interested - then you can let me know. I am in the Cork area.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Hey the cork animal society are always looking for homes for the cats they rescue.
    You can check them out here http://www.animalcaresociety.ie/cats.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭MoonDancer256

I have a ginger longhaired female kitten of about 10-11weeks of age, that I'm fostering for the Animal Care Society (animalcaresociety.ie) at the moment. If you get in contact with them and go through the homecheck procedure, this kitten will be ready for a home soon :)

She's vaccinated, flea treated and wormed, but not spayed yet due to her age.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Closing thread as the OP has found a cat in Cork. If you have any kittens/cats that need adopting feel free to post in our rehoming threads in Animal Welfare

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement