Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to find Motherboard Manuals

• 04-08-2009 7:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I was hoping someone on here might be able to suggest good repository for old motherboard manuals. I have the motherboard from an Acer aspire T20E PC and I need to find the motherboard manual so I can work out the power and switch connections to hook it up to my case. The problem is the Acer website has no manuals (below) and Google is turning up empty. I have found the 'Quick Start' guides and other manuals but none with the motherboard connectors detailed in them. Would prefer to see this used rather than having to dump it because I can't get it to work, any help and suggestions welcome.

Motherboard Model: GA-7S741M (custom board built by Gigabyte for Acer)
    PC Model: Acer Aspire T120E

Regards,

Dave

http://support.acer-euro.com/documents/manuals/desktop/manual_aspire_t120e.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

i'd have a guess if you look at the GA-7S748 manual, there might be similarities between the 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭PDD

Hi Martyr,

I used the power connection layout from that board and its now booting up. Thanks a million :-)

Dave

Advertisement