Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy tiles in Waterford

• 04-08-2009 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi all, Im back from hard labour cracking rocks and so on;)

Wheres the best place to go in Waterford to buy Tiles wall and floor?

Obviusly theres a great choice down from lidl and across from lidl and then theres B+Q and homebase anybody whose just got a heap load of tiles or even any tilers let me know where they recommend.

I reckon its much of a muchness as they all seem to be having sales at the moment. I will be spending a few bob as i have a kitchen and bathrooms to fit out etc etc.

Opinions please:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭southofnowhere

Hi all, Im back from hard labour cracking rocks and so on;)

Wheres the best place to go in Waterford to buy Tiles wall and floor?

Obviusly theres a great choice down from lidl and across from lidl and then theres B+Q and homebase anybody whose just got a heap load of tiles or even any tilers let me know where they recommend.

I reckon its much of a muchness as they all seem to be having sales at the moment. I will be spending a few bob as i have a kitchen and bathrooms to fit out etc etc.

Opinions please:rolleyes:

I got on well, in terms of value and quality, at Best Tile, out at the six cross roads.

You collect the tiles you buy there out by the airport btw.

Can PM the tiler's number if you like, he was good and reasonable. From New Ross,

Purely based on my own experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

I would recommend Qualitile on the Mayor's Walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 eyefordetail

Hi olivedelicious,

I would recommend Woodpecker behind Topaz on the Dunmore Road, both for the standard of service and also the quality of products they have. If your not already sorted with your kitchen units i can put you in contact with someone if you want to pm me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭southofnowhere

Hi olivedelicious,

I would recommend Woodpecker behind Topaz on the Dunmore Road, both for the standard of service and also the quality of products they have. If your not already sorted with your kitchen units i can put you in contact with someone if you want to pm me.

I'd agree, good stuff and service.

Still, a bit off in terms of value though IMHO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 eyefordetail

I'd agree, good stuff and service.

Still, a bit off in terms of value though IMHO.

Yeah you might be right there, i think its a matter of you get what you pay for though, like with most things now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

we got our kitchen ones in about flooring, had no problems and the tiles are great:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

1967 wrote: »
    I would recommend Qualitile on the Mayor's Walk.

Based on my interactions with staff and the outcome of such interactions I'll never be doing business with this crowd again,

Shame as their stuff is nice enough and prices are ok, I just won't be returning to them in future

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 obscurething

I found Qualitile very good, good quality and they will do a deal!

Advertisement