Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Sony Ericsson unlocking

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 marmuck

ok I must be doing something wrong cause I just tried to register with someone else's email address and no confirmation email was sent either. When I enter all the info it says registration successful but then no email...strange I really don't know what it could be...

Success!! Well not entirely....got registration email. Clicked link, activated account. Logged in, account status is activated, started unlock process and then got the following errors saying has not yet been activated, log in failed...Error and then following code C46BD30EF015AF1C.....:confused::confused::confused:

Sucess :D....user name was wrong in the connection settings...but does work so stick with it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭finnigan

Works perfect on a locked meteor C902.

Installed the drivers using the automatic method described here (automatic one is the last option)

To get Aerix to work tho, i needed to launch the program, then click unlock. I then connected the phone while pressing 2+5 and it unlocked in 60secs.

worked a treat.

just tried this on W705, worked a treat, bloody brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Swirls

Also had success with w705.

I had a few difficulties though, especially with drivers and error codes. If anyone wants to know how I managed to install the drivers on Windows 7, let me know. As for the error codes, I took the battery out of the phone a few times and that worked. The biggest problem was holding down the 2 + 5 keys!

What I really want to do (and how I found this great thread) is to debrand my phone. It's incredibly slow thanks to all the O2 branding rubbish, it takes ages to do anything with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

Stick with it guys - I did, can't explain how I did it - but it worked! Yippee!! On a W715 by the way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Has the Aerix software been removed from the site? Can't seem to download or register?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The link above leads to a removed rar file.
    I have a copy from here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PR9VXTIV

but I'm in the process of using it so I can't say if it's the same software. I just googled 'rar aerix'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Downloaded fine, but won't work with v630i or k800i.... says chipset not supported....oh well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 surfbored

I've spent the last few days trying to figure out how to unlock a SE k530i for free. Was about to give in and pay for it but decided to ring 3 first just in case. I had a contract with them up to about a year ago with this phone.

They rang me back and talked me through the unlocking procedure. Worked first time. No charge. I'm still in shock!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Animal Bar

Hi guys, is this new link working. Or is there any way to access the old link? Trying to unlock teh W705. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Liquidus

It's been replaced by omnius, haven't used it yet but seems better.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭civildefence

Liquidus wrote: »
    It's been replaced by omnius, haven't used it yet but seems better.

Just tried Omnius. Absolutely perfect. Just unlocked and flashed a W595 and W995 in a matter of seconds. You need to register first, then download the client from rapidshare, when you run it first, make sure you go into server settings and enter your login details before connecting a phone, otherwise you'll get an error message. Anyway make the most of it while its still going.

http://www.omnius-server.com

Well spotted Liquidus, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

yeah I have used Omnius to unlock a K800i no problems, very easy, just register and follow the on screen instructions.

I'm thinking off getting a W595 of amazon. It's a uk vodafone prepay. Would there be any problems using this software as I have never used it/unlocked any phone before.

You should have no problems unlocking it.
    Also you should also debrand/flash the phone as well, to get rid of the nasty VF branding.

Yes, I plan to do that. I'm currently on o2 at the moment, and I think there is a vodafone logo on the phone itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

If anyone can help, i just cant get the application to find my phone at all. Either a k750 or a c902. Can anyone help?????
    (Using Omnius)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

It dosn't do a W995 :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭SeanKev

Jimdagym wrote: »
    If anyone can help, i just cant get the application to find my phone at all. Either a k750 or a c902. Can anyone help?????
    (Using Omnius)

Hate to be negative mate but I have the same problem with a C510.

I've tried everything possible, on 2 different laptops but I still get "No devices were detected" Hope you can do it.

Is there any other software? :(

Did you enter your login credentials into the application?
    It didnt work for me until I did that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

billbond4 wrote: »
    Did you enter your login credentials into the application?
    It didnt work for me until I did that

Yep, it just wont find the device.

Did you try pressing 2 and 5 together ? instead of the C key?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭civildefence

It dosn't do a W995 :mad:

I unlocked a W995 with it no problem

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I gave up went back to da vinchy team good live support only problmen is you have to pay, w995 was 20 euro for a permanent unlock, might be worth google'n them if your having problems, you can also rebrand it to which ever network you want all the Irish ones are there, don't bother to rebrand it if your not on 3 and require Skype etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭measurement

"The Aerix project has ended.

Thank you for participation.

We hope you have enjoyed it. "
    This message appeared when I clicked the first link on this thread. Has it recently gone? Any alternatives, does anyone know?
    Sorry, just spotted the new link. Will try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Gun_Slinger

That Omnius program is the business!!

Unlocked brand new Aino in about 10 seconds flat. Thanks Liquidus for the original link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Celestial Deity

Does anyone know if Omnius works on a Mac?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Gun_Slinger

From the Omnius site:
    These is recomended system configuration for Omnius to work on.

* 2GHz single core processor
    * 1GB of RAM
    * 100MB for application + GBs for downloaded related files
    * Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7

No mention of MAC there im afraid

Advertisement