Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Sony Ericsson unlocking

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

Thanks for this. Apparently my phone got sim-locked after a service.
    So, does anyone know where to find firmwares for their phones? (unless it's violating any rules)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭maninaskirt

Hi, I was hoping someone could help me....when I try to launch the RAR file I get the error " could not find XULRunner directory ". After googling it seems to be a Firefox issue, I uninstalled Firefox and still get the error....the machine is running Win7.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Looks like anyone wanting to use this for free needs to move quick...
    Openeing I]sic[/I promo ends soon (23rd August 2010)

Omnius opening promo with all operations for free will end soon. Afterwards you still will be able to use many operations from Omnius for free, while these will be paid:
    • Flash of all supported phones except A2 platform based
    • Reset phone lock and Reset gesture lock of all supported phones
    • Full & permanent unlock, Unlock by patch and Certificate replacement of all supported phones
    You can find detailed pricing of all Omnius features here.

Advertisement