Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for new Clare GAA Jersey.

• 04-08-2009 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi all!

I'm hoping that somebody out there might be able to help me. Last week the u21 Clare hurlers played in Dungarvan and wore a new design jersey which was mostly royal blue in colour. I have looked in every sports store since and also checked with O'Neills in Dublin and they don't have them. Can anybody tell me where I could buy one?

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think you're mistaking the jersey for the 1 the seniors wore against Wexford, which is the "away" jersey, ring O'Neil's back and ask for the alternative Clare jersey, they are difficult to get though, you may have to settle for a fully blue goalies jersey.

You could always call into either Anthony Daly's or Tommy..... OMG, I can't remember Tommy's name, shop across from the O2 shop in the Square

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

There should be an away jersey out there alright. They have the limerick away jersey on sale anyways so ring up o neils again as someone said above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Pixie4

Clareman and soccymonster: Really appreiate the replies and will try O' Neills again and the two shops mentioned. As a very proud Kerry woman I could be mistaken as to what match I saw the jersey worn in! Thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Clareman wrote: »
    I think you're mistaking the jersey for the 1 the seniors wore against Wexford, which is the "away" jersey, ring O'Neil's back and ask for the alternative Clare jersey, they are difficult to get though, you may have to settle for a fully blue goalies jersey.

You could always call into either Anthony Daly's or Tommy..... OMG, I can't remember Tommy's name, shop across from the O2 shop in the Square

Tommy Cooper?
    no Tommy o Donnell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭bannerbhoy

Pixie4 wrote: »
    Hi all!

I'm hoping that somebody out there might be able to help me. Last week the u21 Clare hurlers played in Dungarvan and wore a new design jersey which was mostly royal blue in colour. I have looked in every sports store since and also checked with O'Neills in Dublin and they don't have them. Can anybody tell me where I could buy one?

Thanks a mil!
    If its the away Jersey you are looking for I managed to pick 1 or 2 of them up in the O`Neills outlet shop on the long Mile road in Dublin a couple of weeks ago.Had to be ordered in and @€;44`s a pop not a bad deal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement