Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photo of the week - Week #5 :: 20th July to 26th July 2009

• 04-08-2009 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

dublin_photowalk_ship_hdr.jpg

Credit: kjt

Bank holiday has me behind schedule with this so apologies for the lateness.

I have to admit that when doing the totals on the random thread I had a picture in my mind which I thought was a "shoe in" for this week. Well it wasn't - the one I was thinking of came second. However, I feel obliged to mention #2 this week because it came from kjt as well. You were on fire that week kyle.

Congrats and well done.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Well done Kyle, great shot/s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

Very well done Kyle. Two excellents shots, though I prefer #2 myself. :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Super shots - also have to say, No.2 does it for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Greats shots, well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

i can only see one photo.but its great :D what mm was is taken at?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Well done kjt.... Another great shot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Well done Kyle, Beautifully mastered. How many exposures was it?Well Deserved.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I actually prefer the one that came second ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Jeepers, forgot all about this. I hope to do a little writeup on this image in the next little while. Shall pop the link in here once it's done.

Thanks for all the support guys,
    Really appreciate it!!!

Advertisement