Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saturday 1st Rideout Pics

• 04-08-2009 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

I've posted some shots from the cruise on Saturday. Theyve been shrunk so the quality isn't fantastic, but if anyone wants originals, PM me your email and which photo you want and I'll be more than happy to send it on. One or two might also be going on my Flickr site, but dont worry if your in a pic cos I dont put people on Flickr.

For anyone else looking at these, come along for the next spin and we can get shots of even more bikes:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

Some more. (5 attachment limit).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Some fine bikes there lads. Im hoping to see them in the flesh the next time!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭n.catenthusiast

Cheers for these Donkey.
    We really are beautiful people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I'm feeling old now, you all look like kids :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

KTRIC wrote: »
    I'm feeling old now, you all look like kids :(

:D:D

Nice one Dhonkey, my bike doesn't look half as dirty as it actually was. Now, whos gonna organize the next one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭n.catenthusiast

KamiKazi wrote: »
    :D:D

Now, whos gonna organize the next one?

ok I'll step up to the plate on this one. Will sit down and sort something out when I've some decent internet access without managers looking over shoulders.
    hopefully this evening...

ok I'll step up to the plate on this one. Will sit down and sort something out when I've some decent internet access without managers looking over shoulders.
    hopefully this evening...

Fix your bike first :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

Or buy that Fazer you've always wanted:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

Some more. (5 attachment limit).

What's the bike in the last pic there ? New Transalp or summat. Looks kinda like a V-Strom too (apart from the badge and cylinder count :) )

Lovely looking thing!

Pique wrote: »
    What's the bike in the last pic there ? New Transalp or summat. Looks kinda like a V-Strom too (apart from the badge and cylinder count :) )

Lovely looking thing!

Honda CBF600

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Pique wrote: »

Lovely looking thing!

Thanks - and you should see the rider - handsome bloke. :D

Advertisement