Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exfoliation

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭valery

I uses these for cleaning the cow poo off milking machines, you can get 'em in the BodyShop...:D

3072_lrg.jpg
    Got same in dunnes recently and they work a treat. Shower with lots of lather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Ollchailin

Yep the gloves are great, but to finish off and make my skin reeeeeeeeally smooth like a baby's bottom, I scrub with Boots Botanics Moisturising Sugar Scrub. Unbelievable stuff, especially if you've dry skin.

It's a pain to clean out the bath/shower after using it though, get the Cillit Bang/Mister Muscle out! It's worth it though, I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭lizzyvera

+ 1 for gloves. No ingrown hairs yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

hi just wondering can anyone tell me more about the muslin clothes?dont think ive ever come across these! where can you get them??

I get mine when I order my Liz Earle (http://uk.lizearle.com/) skincare products. I use them to wash off cleanser and masks, so I get some very gentle exfoliation every day.
    I bought some before from Boots (they may have been from the Sanctuary) but they weren't as good as the Liz Earle cloths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭valery

Hermione* wrote: »
    I get mine when I order my Liz Earle (http://uk.lizearle.com/) skincare products. I use them to wash off cleanser and masks, so I get some very gentle exfoliation every day.
    I bought some before from Boots (they may have been from the Sanctuary) but they weren't as good as the Liz Earle cloths.

Blinkin feck !!!!, never heard of them . ( sheltered life :o ). Are they expensive, last long, ?? please let me know. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement