Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would Anyone Be Willing To?

Options
  • 04-08-2009 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Hi People,

I've started a website, but I need to get a new logo to fit in with the header of the site.

logo_header.png
    That's an image like what I want, but I have no idea how to make one, I have googled and googled and googled and googled! Nothing!

If anyone would be willing to make on of these for me it would be very appreciated! PM me if you would be willing to this and I will give you the URL of my site and if there's anything you need from me just ask.

Note to Mods: The above link is not my website, its an example of what I need.

Also, if you were to do it, it would need to be the dimensions of the above image: W191 by H58.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

message me the details

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

red_ice wrote: »
    message me the details

I'll send the details now! Thank you sir!

Advertisement