Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 3 game save help(PC)

Options
  • 04-08-2009 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

I recently re formatted my Pc but forgot to back up my all of my save all i backup was the autosave.fos.bak file and not the rest i lost out on god know's how many hours.

Does anyone have one with alot on places found, secret weapons etc. One without pointlookut or mothership zeta complete would be perfect.

If possible you could upload your own

Thanks in Advance :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Might be able to get it back www.recuva.com

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭nani17

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Might be able to get it back www.recuva.com

Thanks i already tried one mate no joy :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I could upload you mine i suppose. I've just finished The Pitt (done Anchorage already), and havent even gone over to start either of the other two. About half way through the main story, and am a goody too shoes (with loads of really powerful guns).

I do have a few mods installed on mine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Kiith wrote: »
    I could upload you mine i suppose. I've just finished The Pitt (done Anchorage already), and havent even gone over to start either of the other two. About half way through the main story, and am a goody too shoes (with loads of really powerful guns).

Does tha work? Is it not tied to your GFWL account. I dont know really

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭nani17

Kiith wrote: »

No need mate thanks very much anyway i got mine back the autosave.fos.bak is a backup file all i had to do was change it to autosave.fos and it worked, again thanks for offering to help me ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement