Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertiser print time??

Options
  • 04-08-2009 11:39pm
    Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know what time the advertiser releases its list of accommodation tomorrow? I know the online list is released at 2.30 ish. But what time can you get the list from their offices? Will I need to queue before they open.

Sorry if this has been answered before, very little internet connectivity to search the forum. :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭BJohnson

I found this on the NUIG website:

The Galway Advertiser, the local newspaper, issues a list of accommodation each Wednesday at 2pm at a cost of €1.50 (approximately). Their office is located on Eyre Square, Galway. You can access this list from their website at http://www.galwayadvertiser.ie/ after 3.30pm every Wednesday (see "Classifieds").

Hope that helps,

Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I doubt there's a queue these days.

But if there is, it would cost you about the same to go into an internet cafe and print out the on-line version. And it'd be so much less tedious!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Buglim

I agree with Just Mary, 1,400 properties available to rent in Galway according to daft watch compared with about 600 this time last year and about 200 the year before.

Advertisement