Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!

Options
  • 04-08-2009 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Hello:)

This is my first time posting here, hope some kind Wicklow person can help me out.

Myself and my girlfriend are trying to find accomodation between Dublin (where I am studying next year) and Enniscorthy (where she is working).

We are looking for somewhere which would give is fairly equal distance to get to our respective destinations and figured somewhere in Wicklow would be the best bet. The big question is WHERE? Ashford and Arklow seem to be the most logical places from our point of view, but perhaps somebody here may suggest somewhere different?

The big issues for us are cost (given I am a student and finances will be limited to say the least) and access to public transport - I will have to ditch the car and go back getting buses n trains:(

Anyhow, if somebody can offer some assistance we would greatly appreciate it - it's back to school soon!

David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Wicklow Town is a nice spot, and has a more frequent bus service into Dublin than Arklow does (also shorter journey). Just under an hours drive to Enniscorthy - obviously the closer you go to Enniscorthy the longer and more awkward your journey into Dublin becomes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭Ho-Hum

An Arklow to Dublin commute on a bus everyday would get really old really really fast. Wicklow town is prob the best bet, it's an alright town to live in....

Advertisement