Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets find a RDA lol!

Options
  • 05-08-2009 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Overheal mentioned in a seperate thread that after hearing the COTG's RDA commentary, and hearing him joking and laughing, he mentioned that there was never a lol in Stargate.

Naturally, my arrogance decided he must be wrong, and in 8 seasons, surely there must be at least one lol.

Ive been scouring a lot of compilation vids on youtube, and it's driving me crazy.

If you can find a vid with a RDA lol, please post a link or episode details in this thread. I may not sleep for several days otherwise!:(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,387 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

good luck. Ive got seasons 1-5 on hulu and im burning through them at my leisure. I am confident he does no such thing, except possibly as a withered old man in that season 1 episode with the nanites, but that doesnt count.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Check 'Holiday' from season three.

I've seen him do it a few times on the extra features etc...

But I'd have to be in Overheals camp for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,387 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Check 'Holiday' from season three.
    Season 2.

I watched it recently and cant say I heard RDA lol in it, though watching Chris Judge try and play O'Niell was funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

Overheal wrote: »
    good luck. Ive got seasons 1-5 on hulu and im burning through them at my leisure. I am confident he does no such thing, except possibly as a withered old man in that season 1 episode with the nanites, but that doesnt count.

he actually laughed at the start of that episode while he was still his current age. A few moments after that bird gave him the cake. Teal'c said "perhaps it was a good go'auld" den o'neill laughed outloud.

Advertisement