Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

These guys are the reason i play acoustic

• 05-08-2009 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi people,just check out some of these guys playing acoustic and be inspired...You can google them or catch them on you tube and most importantly ENJOY............These guys are pure class and some of my favourites...........Doc sound trio playing sultans of swing....Tommy Emmanuel playing Beatles medley, Terry Robb playing the blues, The Downeaster Alexa acoustic cover by Brian Crowell and finally a little bit of electric by The Tonedr,s playing sweet home alabama and just about everything else too.......You will not see better i,m pretty sure.........Brian C.........................:):p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Good attemt at a tread mate, I say attempt for obvious reasons....I love acoustic fingerstyle also and right now I've got a thread started to encourage feedback on fingerstyle guitar -Acoustic or electric -

Emmanuel is a living legend of acoustic guitar but we both know it was Chet Atkins who influenced and guided him and Chet was a champion of both "codes". Help me to promote fingerstyle as both an accompanyment and solo instrument on these forums. I really want to get together with others who want to share their talent and enthusiasm for the style and instument.:D

Advertisement