Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC: Certain sites not loading?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,271 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

And back again...not confident of it staying up so I'll have to wait another day to get my gaming fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭buachaillbeoir

same again here in waterford, down for about 15 mins and then back up intermittently. some sites loading like boards, aol and daft, others like google and facebook no luck. this is getting ridiculous. my contract is up i think i will be calling tomorrow to give my 30 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

xbox, msn, google stopped working for me aswell, down in dundrum myself.

going to give them a ring and see what the story is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭buachaillbeoir

gone again for another 15 mins

is this going beyond a joke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Epic Tissue

Wasn't working for me last night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 MyLifeInClay

I just read on the news that it's because of hackers in Russia and Georgia.
    The cyberattacks Thursday and Friday on Twitter and other popular Web services disrupted the lives of hundreds of millions of Internet users, but the principal target appeared to be one man: a 34-year-old economics professor from the republic of Georgia. The amount of collateral damage is huge. Millions of users of Twitter, LiveJournal and Facebook have been experiencing problems because of this attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,271 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

So hackers have caused the whole UPC network to go down?, Because that's what is happening to me, I cant open any sites.

There is no internets flowing through the ethernet cable :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

yeah about half an hour ago internet was crawling along

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭stanley1

modem has rebooted half a dozen times in the last hour, still just crawling along, pitiful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I just read on the news that it's because of hackers in Russia and Georgia.

No, it's nothing to do with hackers in Russia & Georgia.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

Still getting crap speeds/pings off UPC

536757781.png

Advertisement