Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Internet problems

Options
  • 05-08-2009 4:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Is anyone else having problems with accessing sites at the mo? a few people i know in knocknacarra area are having trouble accessing sites like facebook or youtube. Google works and of course this very site but not all.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

In Knocknacarra as well, near the Ballymoneen road. Working fine here anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Good here too, change the MTU in your router to 1300 and a few other settings, worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Simi

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2055641166

Seems to be working ok again now for the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Maybe a bit unrelated, but I'm in Knocknacarra (near Clybaun) and our teletext has disappeared for the last 2 weeks (analogue with NTL).

Internet access has been same as usual though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Im into day 3 again of only being able to browse forums and downloading at 10-15 kb/s instead of 500+ kb/s and having to wait 30 seconds for something to load, Im in Wellpark, this is the fifth or sixth time this has happened this Summer now and we're wondering if its everybody in the area or just our connection?

NTL are so infuriating aswell, they always say theres nothing wrong even when the connection is completely gone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Working for me up in Knocknacarra I'm afraid ;)

Advertisement