Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McCabe Murderers released

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Hey look at the thousand or more people on both sides who have been murdered in the north including RUC officers. Yet McCabe is dead over 13 yrs now and its still going on. You dont hear RUC officers wive's going on like McCabes wife 13 years on. GET OVER IT, WE HAVE PEACE HERE NOW AND LONG MAY IT LAST

If I can read newspapers correctly, McCabe's wife said she had absolutely no comment. Yet more bull**** from you.

And AGAIN, I'll repeat; you're equating an event that THE IRA SAID WAS UNSANCTIONED, UNAUTHORISED, AND AGAINST THE RULES, and had NOTHING TO DO WITH "THE STRUGGLE" with events that could [ if we're being charitable ] be viewed as part of "the struggle".

So what the sympathisers are doing defending these two is beyond me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Hey look at the thousand or more people on both sides who have been murdered in the north including RUC officers. Yet McCabe is dead over 13 yrs now and its still going on. You dont hear RUC officers wive's going on like McCabes wife 13 years on. GET OVER IT, WE HAVE PEACE HERE NOW AND LONG MAY IT LAST

Dont you dare denegrate a grieving widows objections. Dont dare denegrate the death of a man who sought to protect this state, against pieces of **** like these men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭celticfan32

Het-Field wrote: »
    Dont you dare denegrate a grieving widows objections. Dont dare denegrate the death of a man who sought to protect this state, against pieces of **** like these men.
    You mean great men that fought for a united ireland !!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Yup - I mean, isn't it obvious ?

If only they'd managed to kill BOTH Gardai that day, then we'd all be united today.... :rolleyes:

Come off it! Two murderers gunning down a Garda in cold blood - in AN UNAUTHORISED OPERATION has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with "a united Ireland".

Mind you, it has nothing to do with "great men", either :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

No, I mean dirty criminal killers, who took the life of a husband and father in their criminal persuits. Defend these cnuts again, i dare you.

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Het-Field, calm down. If you can't make your point politely, don't post.

celticfan32 is banned for two weeks for trolling.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement