Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wine Tasting - Cork

Options
  • 05-08-2009 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭

...no pun intended :o

I've searched and can't find any mention of a wine-tasting evening/course in or near Cork. Anyone know of one that you could recommend?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Malari wrote: »
    ...no pun intended :o

I've searched and can't find any mention of a wine-tasting evening/course in or near Cork. Anyone know of one that you could recommend?

Thanks

I know for a fact that O'Donovans run wine tasting evenings. I can't find any mention of an up-coming one on their website but you can contact them and see for yourself.

www.odonovansofflicence.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Caboose

I was at a stag in Cork where a guy came to the house for a wine tasting session (pretty wild start to the night, esp for someone who doesnt drink wine). He had shed loads of wine and glasses with him.

He's pretty well known and is up the country. There used to be one as well down by the H block of CIT on Model Farm Road, across from the Texaco.

They're out there alright, all you gotta do is find them. Double check the schools and colleges again. They run them as well.

Good luck

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Bubble Brothers are holding a tasting of Spanish wines on Wed week (the 19th) in Centre Park Road, Cork. €10. http://bit.ly/3Nsz5z I'll be there!

Curious Wines www.curiouswines.ie also hold tastings from time to time. Go onto their website and sign up for the newsletter so that you stay informed.

Ditto O'Donovans.

You could also contact the Dine & Wine Club Cork http://bit.ly/35iYLy - I believe they will be having a tasting at the start of September.

If anybody would like me to organise a private tasting in their home, just PM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I was at the last Bubble Brothers and Curious Wines tastings, both were great.
    I highly recommend both.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Thanks for the replies everyone, I'll give these ideas a go! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement