Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact Number For Dharma Please

Options
  • 05-08-2009 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Hi

I was wondering would anyone have a decent contact number for Dharma in Clarehall pls? I've tried booking online but haven't received a return call.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

hi Lucy

I just had a reading with Dharma a few week ago.... I found her reading quite general and some of it did not make sense to be at all... but we will wait and see... dharma no: 0872546831... good luck with the reading and let me know what you think of reading....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Lucyx

river1 wrote: »
    hi Lucy

I just had a reading with Dharma a few week ago.... I found her reading quite general and some of it did not make sense to be at all... but we will wait and see... dharma no: 0872546831... good luck with the reading and let me know what you think of reading....:)

Thanks a mill for that. You're a star.

I'm surprised you weren't happy with the reading though as some people have sung her praises on threads here. I'll give her a buzz and let you know how I get on. Thanks again hun :)

Advertisement