Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing person finally turns up

Options
  • 05-08-2009 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I'm researching an article for the Irish Examiner and could do with some help.
    The article is about missing people who finally turn up. It would focus on what happened to them when they went missing and how their family felt while they were gone. It would also deal with the aftermath - how they were found, their family's relief and their reintegration into everyday life.
    The idea is to show just how this issue touches people, but from a more positive angel than usual.

Would any of you be willing to speak to me about this topic?

Let me know.
    My email is sharondingle@yahoo.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement