Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INFORMATION ON FAMILY

Options
  • 05-08-2009 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

I am looking for information on a family that may know my birth mother. They were called Dunne and were living in Malahide in the 1950's at a property located near The Hill. I do have a lot more information but I do not want to disclose it in public at the moment. If anyone has any information please get in touch as I desperately want to make contact. Discretion is guaranteed and any information or assistance will be dealt with discretely. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Fairdues

Hope this works out for you and that you use as many websites as possible to reach as wide an audience as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Fairdues

Perhaps there are other records that could help you to trace the family in question.

Advertisement