Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Marketing

Options
  • 05-08-2009 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi All,

Currently thinking about doing a masters in marketing and looking around to review my options. At the moment, either the MA or MSc in DBS is a good option, but would appreciate some feedback from anyone that has done a masters in DBS or anywhere else.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Kevtherev1

Hi

I would only go to DBS if you cant get into the state collages go for the masters in marketing practice at Smurfit or DIT marketing masters before you even think of DBS it a second rate micky mouse school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dblstudent

If you'd consider doing a postgrad diploma instead of a Masters, you could check out courses from the Chartered Institute of Marketing. I think there are a couple of places in Dublin that do them i.e alternatives and the carlyle institute.

Advertisement