Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are all the Pies?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Fiddlesnap

PieFace...meh...you haven't tasted pies till you've had one from Pieminister...most recently to be found at Electric Picnic ..yum..

http://www.pieminister.co.uk/

Oooo that looks well good! I'm all over it like milk over a thirsty man's beard!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Cathal01

Gourmet Tart Co. pies are horrible, all they taste of is egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

You sure you didn't buy a quiche?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Fiddlesnap

The closest thing they sell to Pies are quiche! It is a Pie free zone! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Eviledna wrote: »
    You sure you didn't buy a quiche?
    Cathal01 wrote: »
    Gourmet Tart Co. pies are horrible, all they taste of is egg.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Spent a few days in Oxford earlier in the year, 2 things impressed me, their park and ride was pretty good but their pie shops were fantastic. Galway needs a good pie shop./:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Had the Mediterranean one in the Townhouse, their food is gorgeous but either needs to come down in price or up the portions. I'd say come down in price a teeny bit to be honest, we can always order side portions if we feel the need. Gorgeous though, highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭darrenh

I got a pie today with mashed potato and gravy put on top as an added extra. Heaven. Only problem lads is that I'm in Australia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

if there is anywhere screaming out to be a late night pie shop its that place on the corner of domick st beside Roisins the old butchers....when in Australia it was custom to head down to the 24hr pie shop, yes 24hr, to get maybe two pie mash and gravy at 5am.... heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

axiom32 wrote: »
    if there is anywhere screaming out to be a late night pie shop its that place on the corner of domick st beside Roisins the old butchers....when in Australia it was custom to head down to the 24hr pie shop, yes 24hr, to get maybe two pie mash and gravy at 5am.... heaven

Start a poll, get more than 500 people who say they would buy a pie between 2am and 10am and I'll open a pie shop myself. Though mine would be a bit more like the pie shop in Pushing Daisies and I would keel you...

'c

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Forget the music it's worth going to EP just for Pieminister. Strangely Tescos were doing some rather nice steak & ale pies. When I asked why they had stop stocking them I was told that it was low demand. It's quite hard to buy a nice pie in the other supermarkets as well.

Advertisement