Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phone-help choosing

• 05-08-2009 12:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

Using the criteria in the Sticky above:

What features are important to you in a phone? (i.e. camera, gps, FM radio, Stereo Bluetooth - Long battery life, good reception, radio.

Form factor - i.e. touchscreen, slider, flip phone, etc.-none of these, just a normal push button one.

Internet - is 3G/mobile internet important, or WiFi/EDGE-not important

Operator - have you an operator preference-have always used Vodafone (9yrs) but im willing to change

Pre-pay/Bill-pay/SIM-Free - have you a preference for either-have always used RTG but would be willing to change to bill phone.

Price range-<€80

Ive always used Nokia phones on the Vodafone network so im looking for some recommendations. Id spend ~€40/mth on credit so a bill pay is an option (what are the best deals at the minute)? I hate flip phones,touchscreens or sliders...so can you recommend a normal push button phone thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

anniehoo wrote: »
    Using the criteria in the Sticky above:

What features are important to you in a phone? (i.e. camera, gps, FM radio, Stereo Bluetooth - Long battery life, good reception, radio.

Form factor - i.e. touchscreen, slider, flip phone, etc.-none of these, just a normal push button one.

Internet - is 3G/mobile internet important, or WiFi/EDGE-not important

Operator - have you an operator preference-have always used Vodafone (9yrs) but im willing to change

Pre-pay/Bill-pay/SIM-Free - have you a preference for either-have always used RTG but would be willing to change to bill phone.

Price range-<€80

Ive always used Nokia phones on the Vodafone network so im looking for some recommendations. Id spend ~€40/mth on credit so a bill pay is an option (what are the best deals at the minute)? I hate flip phones,touchscreens or sliders...so can you recommend a normal push button phone thanks.
    Nokia 6303 - great battery life, radio and quality receiption - free on Bill Pay.

Nokia 5800 - Quality phone with all the gizmos you could need, only €30 (that's why I'm posting).

Advertisement