Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bargain alert! 100 - 5x7 Prints for €21.

• 05-08-2009 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

hey, So I seen this over in Bargain alerts. seems pretty good..

Also, do you think we should use this thread as a 'Bargain alert thread' instead of keeping creating new ones???
    Darksaga87 wrote: »
    Was in Harvey Normans today and they have a good deal going (for once).

100 - 5x7 digital photos for €21.

I was in the local pharmacy before hand and the price they wanted per photo, for 100 photos would have cost me about €60.

They also have a 6x8 deal, 100 photos for €11.99.

tis pretty savage.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,406 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Also one for free spectra and fuji film prints

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055641075

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Why are the larger prints half the price of the small prints?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

I would imagine it's 6x4, as opposed to 6x8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I reckon just make a new one when it comes up, and include what the bargain is in the title - I get bored of looking through big threads :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I reckon just make a new one when it comes up, and include what the bargain is in the title - I get bored of looking through big threads :pac:

Title updated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Bargain Alert :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

landyman wrote: »

hahahahah, i spit my tea at the PC screen...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭jao

landyman wrote: »

Hahaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

It's ashame this country is such a rip off,I remember paying £8 recently in Jessops for 50 5x7's that's £16 for 100,In todays money that €18.88 and that wasn't even a special offer..

I know it's not a huge saving,But harveys normans is a special offer i'd assume

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Just sleep with/buy pints for your printress/printer. Works wonders for free prints/developing :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Fwiw, anything 5x7 and above (up to A1 afaik) are 25% off every wednesday in Harvey Norman.

Advertisement