Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to rebuild my Soviet Medal Collection, Does anyone have any medals for Sale?

• 05-08-2009 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hello,

I was once a very keane collector of Soviet medals and orders, a few years back i had to sell me collection. I'm now looking to start again really and build up a good collection again.

If anybody has any medals or orders or documentation or any other soviet related items that want to sale i would be intersted in having a look.

Send me a PM for further discussion <snip>

Slán

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭lynchiered

test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Hi Paul,

thanks for your post. I removed your email address just to be safe. Best thing would be for people to contact you via PM and you can exchange email addresses more privately.

As for Russian medals. Are you looking for anything in particular? I may know some sources for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Actually, have a look at these links. There are some dealers selling some Russian medals at the moment:

http://www.zeige.com/en/index2.html
    (you'll have to go into "auction" and then scroll down to "Sowjetunion" on the left side.)

https://www.history-shop.de/katalog/UDSSR_ORDEN_URKUNDEN_UND_MEDAILLEN_1918_1991_e.html
    (you need to register to see the photos in this one)

http://www.liverpoolmedals.com/products-category.html?ctid=2385

Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I have mentioned it to some people I know I think there may be one or two privately available in dublin at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 paddywhack262

I just got rid of 95% of my soviet collection though iv still got odds and ends ìf your intrested!i should have some stuff you might be ìntrested in!is it only ww2 soviet stuff your intrested in?

• Advertisement

Thank a million, looking for WW2 soviet medals, but willing to have a look at any

I just got rid of 95% of my soviet collection though iv still got odds and ends ìf your intrested!i should have some stuff you might be ìntrested in!is it only ww2 soviet stuff your intrested in?

Yes mostly WW2 stuff, Would it be possible to give us a list or some photo's of wat you've got?

Morlar wrote: »
    I have mentioned it to some people I know I think there may be one or two privately available in dublin at the moment.

thanks a million can you get me some details please?

lynchiered wrote: »
    thanks a million can you get me some details please?

Paddy who posted above was one of the people I mentioned it to, another is a guy called Timo who has said he will be bringing some of his soviet ones to the next fair (North Star) to sell so if you head along to that you can check them out there.

Paddy who posted above was one of the people I mentioned it to, another is a guy called Timo who has said he will be bringing some of his soviet ones to the next fair (North Star) to sell so if you head along to that you can check them out there.

Thanks Morlar, wat is the date for the next fair at the North Star??

• Advertisement

I think the next north star hotel one is on saturday the 15th August - that will probably be confirmed in the 'militaria->events' thread before then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 paddywhack262

yup it is indeed this sat!il be dropping down for sure!!!

I think the next north star hotel one is on saturday the 15th August - that will probably be confirmed in the 'militaria->events' thread before then.

Sorry dude i only got back from England thsi morning so ive missed the North Star event any idea when the next one is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,539 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I have a few bits that I might need to get rid of; I won't be able to get my hands on them until December though.

What are you looking for in particular?

http://www.soviet-awards.com/medals1.htm

Advertisement