Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

servers still down

Options
  • 05-08-2009 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

The ETA was 3:00 pm paris time and the servers are still down , does anyone have any info when there back up ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

You know your addicted when you create a thread 5 minutes after servers are supposed to be back up :D give it some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

I know that yesterday on american realms it was elevated to a 6pm downtime.
    Don't know maybe it could be the same snags they're up against.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Psycopat wrote: »
    You know your addicted when you create a thread 5 minutes after servers are supposed to be back up :D give it some time.

LOL , was thinking the same thing after creating the thread. Just wanted to get a bit of time in before work tonight at 5.45 :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

I think realms are starting to spring up now. No sign of spinebreaker though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

or emeriss :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Looks like someone is strolling through the Data Centre hitting power buttons so shouldn't be much longer. ONly back into the game 3 days so the buzz of addiction is strong!

Now, to finally reached level 60 with a character

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Not a whole lot of the cyclone realms back up yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I can't get intout Outland anyways.. Just hanging on the retrieving character list section. I got in twice, but each time when I logged in, it didn't go past the loading screen. I'll try later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Friends and guildies are online now. I stupidly merged my wow account with Battle.net and can't even get by the login screen.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

sunzz wrote: »
    or emeriss :(

Emiriss down? no hurry home then.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

D wrote: »
    Friends and guildies are online now. I stupidly merged my wow account with Battle.net and can't even get by the login screen.
    Thats exactly what i did earlier today. Dont know why, just figured i may as well. Now when i try to login with my Battlenet details, it doesnt even get past connecting, yet if i use my old details, it freezes at authenticating. Kind of annoying.

Seems like a lot of people that have merged their accounts are having this problem. There's a 17 page post on the US forums about it, with the Blue's giving the usual 'check you firewall and restart' support.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=18872654602&sid=1&pageNo=1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Edit: Nvm

Advertisement