Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*************? whats going on?

Options
  • 05-08-2009 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi,

Does anyone know what is going on with the people at *************?

I have a site hosted with them and it has been down for 3-4 weeks.

I have tried to contact them by phone and email and poped to their office yesterday but it was 5:15 and no answer....

I need to get my site up again, but cant make contact!!!

Can anyone advise what I should do? Anyone now them?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

3-4 weeks?

With that kind of service I'd look for new providers. Are they doing all the work for you? Can you get access to the space yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 roadsafety.ie

I tried logging into the cpanel but nothing is found...don't know whats gone wrong...

I have the domain parked with blacknight so the easiest solution is probably to host it with them... I don't fancy paying for hosting again though but probably best to write off the current set up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Please note we do not allow hosting provider specific discussion on this board.

You should contact your host, or if unable perhaps consider moving.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement