Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

renewable energy course

Options
  • 05-08-2009 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Renewable energy college course
    Hi I have put RENEWABLE ENERGY AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT lev7 no.1 on my cao. I just thought it sounded interesting and everyone says the future is in renewable energy and the like. I could do some business course but I'd rather do something different. I've read up the modulus and subjects include ELECTRONICS, ENGINEERING SCIENCE, ENGINEERING MATHS, ELECTRICITY, INSTRUMENT TECHNOLOGY. Are these hard?..... I'm having second thoughts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

Where is this course being run? I did civil eng, so we touched on renewable engineering, its a very interesting topic, and there will be plenty of jobs in the area in the future (at least there should be anyway), so best of luck to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭BlackEdelweiss

College is hard no matter what you do, engineering courses are mathematically tough, business courses are boring tough. If you want to make it easier just make sure you go in every day, go to all your classes and take good clear notes.
    I just finished an engineering degree as a mature student, I was horrified about the thought of maths and first year was tough but after that it got easy, your brain gets tuned into the maths and the technology, by the end of the last semester we all hated the classes that we dident need a calculator for.

Advertisement